Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nooooo!!! Open Beta!!!! Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!!

+3
Willis
Annoura
Akaara
7 posters

Go down

Nooooo!!!  Open Beta!!!!  Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!! Empty Nooooo!!! Open Beta!!!! Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!!

Post by Akaara Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 am

Sigh. Can't wait until character preselection. Then headstart. Then launch!!!!

And what totally blows? My knee decided to give out just about immediately after I stopped playing Aion so I can't do anything else except sit on my butt and do NOTHING!!! Can't mow the lawn, do the dishes, laundry, clean the house, or even play rock band because let's face it folks, I've never been able to do THAT while sitting. I can't even do the singing part while sitting. Can't do the drums either because you need to use your feet. ARG!!!! Sigh. This sucks.

Sorry for the rant. I needed it. We will defend our ranks from the Balaur soon. See ya soon.
Akaara
Akaara

http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Nooooo!!!  Open Beta!!!!  Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!! Empty Re: Nooooo!!! Open Beta!!!! Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!!

Post by Annoura Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 am

now we wait in the long dark...ok, it's only a week, but a boring one! Smile

had a fun little /dance party on the top of verteron just before the servers went offline, and we even grouped up to kill that annoying crab that pats around the fort ganking people. can't wait for next week!
Annoura
Annoura

Back to top Go down

Nooooo!!!  Open Beta!!!!  Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!! Empty Re: Nooooo!!! Open Beta!!!! Come back!!!!! I want to play!!!!!

Post by Willis Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I was actually ready for the beta to be over. Didnt want to get to attached to my character. Anyways i had a blast and looking forward to seeing you all in the real version.
Willis
Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaara Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Well, yeah, I was kinda of losing interest in playing because I knew that the characters would be erased but I still want to play. That hasn't changed.
Akaara
Akaara

http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyria Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Yep...I got home from work all ready and eager to go play, only.....NO AION! 😭

I'm ready to get in there and kick some butt with my guildies!! Twisted Evil
Lyria
Lyria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 am

Let's all get on vent and pretend we are playing.
Dale
Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Melt Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:20 am

i'm playing ffxi right now but i'd rather be playing aion Crying or Very sad is it the 20th it yet? Crying or Very sad
Melt
Melt

Back to top Go down

Post by Willis Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:50 am

Haha i really like the idea were we pretend.
Willis
Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Xairi Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Yea I didn't end up leveling my character up all that much. I had got an asmo sin to level 13, then rerolled here to be with you guys. I got her to up to level 14. By that time it was thursday and I didn't feel like advancing anymore, since she was going to be wiped in a few days. I hope she understands Crying or Very sad

Xairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down