Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Daeva's Past

2 posters

Go down

A Daeva's Past Empty A Daeva's Past

Post by Aedir Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 am

The grey storm clouds rumbled as they gathered above Veteran. The hooded figure climbed the last incline through the darkness, which was only occasionally pierced by a flash of lightning. The figure comes to a stop in front of a small tree or shrub, which stands about a meter high on the top of the cliffs over looking Veteran. The figure kneels down in front of what looks like a tombstone and runs it's hand over the face.
Father Ziek; loving priest
loving partner
loving mentor

The figure finally pulls the hood back to reveal a young man appearing in his early 20's. He takes a deep breath as the skies open and rain begins to pour down. For several minutes he kneels there becoming drenched by the rain, his jet back hair clinging to his head soaking wet. He finally opens his eyes, their crystal blue colour stands out against the darkness. He lowers his head before he finally speaks.
"I'm sorry it has been so long since my last visit, but I've been busy" a small smile kreeps across his face revealing dimples on both sides of his mouth, however the smile quickly fades.
"I've been meaning to visit sinc elast year..... I guess that's another thing I fail at" his eyes being to water, hardly noticable due to his already wet face.
"Why me? I still ask myself that every morning... Why me?" he scoops up a handful of mud in one hand and lets it seep through his fingers.
"You told me that I was destined for great things, that I was to become more. I stil dont see it, the greatness you saw in me. I've tried my hardest, I've tried everything. Im not worthy of this". He suddenly stand and throws off his cloak as a pair of spectacular white wings sprout from his back.
"I dont deserver these! You told me they were a gift from Aion, that I was meant to save his people, but I can't" He falls back to his knees.
"I've failed, I failed you..... how am I suppose to save the people when i couldnt even save you? You call this a gift, well it's a gift I dont deserve. Am I destined to fail and watch the ones I love die? Am I destined to live alone?" He plucks three feathers from his wigns and lays them on the tombstone.
"You dersever them, you were stronger, wiser, smarter than I can ever become. Aion made a mistake when he chose me!"
WIth that he stands up and looks over Veteran. A flash of lightning steaks the sky as he takes off with one flap of his wins. The force of air throws the three feathers into the air, as the wind catches them they float over the clif towards the city.

//OCC hope you enjoy Suspect
Aedir
Aedir

Back to top Go down

A Daeva's Past Empty Re: A Daeva's Past

Post by Ariana Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am

A slight figure could be seen gliding on glistening white wings,down into to the city. She had been out in the storm on patrol, ever watchfull for opening rifts.
Before coming to a stop ontop of her legion hall a flash of lightening showed her a single feather being driven by the wind. It shimmered, pearled with rain. The sight of it filled the socerer with a deep feeling of sorrow and loss.
Shaking off the rain, she tried to shake off the feeling as well. The picture of the feather highlighted by the lightening stayed with her though, long into the night.

((I loved it. Thank you for sharing.))
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedir Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 am

//OOC thanks alot Ariana Razz
Aedir
Aedir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content