Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My project

Go down

My project Empty My project

Post by MooMooBunnyLips Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm

As some of you have heard, I've been working on a "project" which has kept me out of Aion more than I would like. I've been working on a video.

I came to Aion from Lineage 2 and I had started this video project mid last year. I haven't played L2 since about April 2009, but I kept my account just to finish the video. I'm here to say, I finally finished it.

Lineage 2 is where Moo was born and you'll see me, and other dwarves in the video. I attempted to upload it to youtube, but they posted it without the audio as it contained copyrighted material, so that was completely useless. Instead I put it up on mediafire and you can download it from there.

Green Eggs and Ham

To play it in Windows Media Player, you'll need to have the XVid Codec installed. Personally, I just use the VLC player as it plays just about anything and avoids all of the complicated issues that codecs introduce.

I also made two previous videos in Lineage 2, one in 2006 and one in 2007. I've posted the links for those here as well.
2006: All Fired Up
2007: Little Fighter

I hope you enjoy them Smile
Moo
MooMooBunnyLips
MooMooBunnyLips

Back to top Go down

My project Empty Re: My project

Post by MooMooBunnyLips Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Okay, I tried youtube again and it seems to be intact so far. Hopefully it will stay that way.
(I can't seem to figure out how to change the size of the embedded video here on the forum to use the native size of the video, so it's squashed quite a bit.)

Moo
MooMooBunnyLips
MooMooBunnyLips

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum