Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab

5 posters

Go down

RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab Empty RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab

Post by Akaara Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:15 am

At the end of a long, hard day of helping people, gathering supplies and filling out tailoring works orders, I decided to round out the day by collecting Aether powder, which I was unbelievably low on at the time. I cycled between hanging precariously in the air until my stamina ran out and resting on the ground for some time until I had a decent supply for making new armour.

During one of these resting periods, I spotted the giant crab that roams the swamps around Verteron Citadel. At first, I ran out of its way in order to prevent it from seeing me. Then, a sinister smile came across my face at the thought of revenge. After all, I am not the same freshly Ascended Daeva that I once was. Surely, someone as strong as myself could destroy a beast categorized as a lowly level 13 creature, no? So I cast Stone Skin II, smacked it first with a spell that slowed its movement speed, then a knock back spell, then continued to cast spell after spell. I did a great deal of damage, easily biting into its health. As it got closer to me, I could tell that it was gravely wounded and nearly dead. Unfortunately, the hateful creature then stunned me, took over half of my health while I couldn't attack and continued to pound on me. What happened? I was losing! I knew, even after the stun wore off, that there was no way that I was going to win this battle now. I cast sleep on the crab, confirmed that it took effect, and then ran like the Dickens. I got maybe twenty meters, when I got shot in the back and died.

Thinking back on it, this is what really gets me. This is what keeps me awake. How did he get that last shot off? It had been maybe one or two seconds. Sleep takes twenty seconds to wear off and I surely didn't attack him. He was securely slept when I turned my back on him. So how did he kill me?

That, and how the **** does a level 13 crab kill a level 21 sorceress?!?
Akaara
Akaara

http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab Empty Re: RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab

Post by Erical Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:31 am

I'm leveling 22 now and I've been thinking about killing that crab since I first got creamed by him back in open beta.

Does he even drop anything good? BAA, it doesn't matter! Who else wants to see that crab die?! I say we challenge him to a duel...well a 1 vs...as many of us as it takes!

I think I'm going to try to get a group together later tonig...this morning Razz

California rolls! It's what's for breakfest!

Last edited by Erical on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I liked the look of spaces)
Erical
Erical

Back to top Go down

RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab Empty Re: RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab

Post by Akaara Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 am

"Hai Hai! I would be more than happy to exact my revenge with you." I hold my hand out and fire leaps out of it, just thinking about it. "Someday soon, evil crab. Someday soon," I say under my breath.
Akaara
Akaara

http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 pm

**The irony is, its possible to solo Paksique with a 13 temp and some HP pots (and a +10 level 8 shield) Don't feel bad tho, that thing still hurts Kiara bad XD (level 42 Sorcerer)
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Violence Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

Look me up if you need a hand. I make this all the time.

RP: Revenge of the BLEEP <Expletive Deleted> BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>BLEEP <Expletive Deleted>Crab Spider10

Spider Rolls

1/2 cups Japanese short-grain sushi rice
1 1/2 cups water
2 tbs. seasoned rice vinegar
4 soft-shell crabs, cleaned
1/2 cup potato starch
4 nori (seaweed) sheets
1 avocado, cut into 16 slices
Radish sprouts
Flying fish eggs
Wasabi
4 teaspoons sesame seeds
Japanese mayonnaise

Directions
Bring rice and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 15 minutes. Place rice in a large bowl, and gently stir in rice vinegar with a spoon until combined. Cover rice mixture, and let rest 30 minutes. Dredge crabs in potato starch, shaking off excess. Deep fry crabs until golden brown. Cut each crab into quarters, leaving legs attached. Cut off top quarter of nori sheet along a short end. Place nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat covered with plastic wrap, with a short end toward you. Pat 3/4 cup rice over nori with moist hands, leaving a 1-inch border on short end of nori closest to you. Spread 1 inch wide thin layer of wasabi over rice. Spread 1 tablespoon flying fish eggs over rice. Spread 1 tablespoon Japanese mayonnaise on on short end of nori closet to you. Arrange 4 crab pieces and 4 avocado slices horizontally over rice, allowing crab legs to extend over long edges of nori. Place pencil sized strip of radish sprouts at edge of crab allowing half of sprouts at the end to extend over long edges of nori with green tips to the outside. Sprinkle each sheet with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Lift short edge of nori closest to you; fold over filling. Lift bottom edge of sushi mat; roll toward top edge, pressing firmly. Continue rolling to top edge; press mat to seal sushi roll. Slice each roll into 8 pieces with a very sharp knife.

Twisted Evil Violence can lead to good eats...
Violence
Violence

Back to top Go down

Post by Violence Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Another good use of Mr. Crab, killing bots and AFK shops.

Check this out...