Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withdrawl

2 posters

Go down

Withdrawl Empty Withdrawl

Post by Calovan Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone!

It's looking like it'll be another week or two before I can get back in game. I haven't had the time/resources to play lately, but I'll be coming back with a vengeance...and vent (eventually)!

My partner of almost 5 years and I separated about 3 weeks ago. It's really for the better and I'm feeling so much better about life now. I moved into my new place that is 4 blocks from the beach, got a truck (04 tacoma), starting a new job on Tues and should hopefully have everything in my room set up by this weekend. Still waiting for Cox to send me my modem, but in the meantime, I'm mooching off a VERY unstable connection from the neighbors.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again, and I hope you all haven't completely out leveled me. :/

Here's two pictures from the beach at the end of my street:
Withdrawl 2-1
Withdrawl 2-1-1
Calovan
Calovan

http://www.optirealism.com

Back to top Go down

Withdrawl Empty Re: Withdrawl

Post by Lyria Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Heya Cal!

I'm so sorry to hear about the RL difficulties but am glad that you're doing okay and got moved in with no problems....wow what a view!!

Looking forward to having you back in game and you should have plenty of company when you get here! There are quite a few of us right in your level range now, so no worries about being left behind. Smile
Lyria
Lyria

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum