Parhelion - an Aion Legion guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still alive!

3 posters

Go down

Still alive! Empty Still alive!

Post by Lysee Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 am

I haven't been feeling well this week and have been curled up on the couch re-reading Little House on the Prairie books. But now I've finished the last one and I'm bored lol.

So what have you all been up to? Do we have a level 50 yet? Any Abyss raids?
Lysee
Lysee

Back to top Go down

Still alive! Empty Re: Still alive!

Post by Navitas Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 am

I remember the TV show with Micheal Landon.

I've just been crafting alot and making a surplus of food, scrolls, and potions. I'm thinking about becoming a big brother and sponsoring a lower level in the guild. I won't give them tons of money but just like follow them around because I am bored and talk to them and stuff.
Navitas
Navitas

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaara Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:27 am

LOL. You too, Lyria? In game, I've been crafting and extracting a lot. I've been kinda behind. Of course, now I'm broke and I had to go kill things to get enough money to recover my experience when I died trying to kill that stupid crab out of spite. I just don't get it, how can a level 13 so easily kill a lvl 21???

IRL, I've been sick as well. My digestive tract seems to hate me lately and I've had this really bad dry throat that is borderline painful. My mom said I might be coming down with something. Personally, I rarely believe that I'm actually sick. To make matters worse, I've got a bug infestation and which has left me crippled foodwise in order to get rid of them. My leg is killing me from 1) staying up all night cleaning the house with my Dad and 2) slamming both my knee AND my ankle (at different times throughout the day) on metal table legs. Keep in mind, this is the bad leg that was already aching because of #1. To top it off and make my misery absolute, this old bat rear ended me TWICE going at 35 miles an hour. Suffice it to say, things haven't been going to well for me lately.
Akaara
Akaara

http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum